Bella & Canvas Unisex Tee – Unisex Short Sleeved
Unisex Tee Top 3001C
The Bella and Canvas 3001 Canada sourced name speaks for itself, delivering quality apparel at a higher price point, yet still affordable price. Check out this Bella and Canvas Unisex Tee if your in need of a t-shirt. It’s both lightweight and comfortable and very versatile. At this price why not buy one for a friend. This t-shirt is the newest addition to the RQC Supply Canada colour line for 2020, stay up to date with your fashion wardrobe. Get your Ladies or Mens Unisex Tee in assorted sizes ranging from XS up to 3XL. This Unisex Jersey Tee fits like a well loved favourite, featuring a crew neck, short sleeves and designed with superior Airlumbe combed and ring spun cotton that acts as the best blank canvas for printing, tshirt fitting both men and ladies.
This updated unisex essential fits like a well-loved favorite, featuring a crew neck, short sleeves and designed with superior combed and ring-spun cotton that acts as the best blank canvas for printing.
- Plastisol 320 degrees, medium flashing temperature, 10-15% reducer/finesse.
- Water Base Ink 300/310 degrees, medium flashing temperature, soft hand/curable reducer at 5%
- Heat Transfer Vinyl: 320 degrees, 15 seconds, medium pressure
- Note: Reccomendations, trial at your own temperatures and settings due to age of machines.
- Heather CVC Colours: 52% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% poly, 32 single 4.2 oz.
- Ath. Heather and Black Heather CVC: 90% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% poly, 32 single 4.2 oz.
- Heather Prism Colors: 99% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% poly, 32 single 4.2 oz.
- This updated essential unisex heathered T shirt fits like a well-loved favorite, featuring a crew neck, short sleeves and designed with superior Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton that acts as the best blank canvas for printing.
- Unisex sizing
- fitten at bicep, shoulder taping
- Tear away label
Shop All Bella & Canvas Products here.
They defy convention and embrace the challenge of bringing premium fashion to the wholesale world. Redefining the industry in the process. Using an Eco-friendly process
By using newer, more efficient dye machines, we use 7x less water than the average for clothing manufacturers, saving 24 million gallons a week. Any water we do use goes through a filtration system that allows it to be recycled.
We are a green company through and through – taking every opportunity we can to reduce our co2 emissions. If you take a quick tour around our headquarters you’ll find we use solar energy to power our sewing and cutting facilities, motion-sensor LED lighting and skylights throughout each building, and electric car charging stations to encourage employees to go green.
VIRTUALLY ZERO WASTE
Our manufacturing facilities and LA Headquarters produce almost no landfill because we recycle pretty much everything that can’t be turned into a tee. We’ve optimized our cutting to reduce plastic use, and excess fabric is recycled into a number of things like baby bibs or stuffing for upholstery. Let nothing go to waste!