Clear Acrylic Blanks with Hole aka Christmas Ornaments/Keychains/Gift Tags x 1
Did you know that we are selling Blank Acrylic Christmas Tree Ornaments? They are available in both 3″ Round and 5″ Round, Crown, Cross, Remembrance, Angel, Snowman, Bone, Wine Glass, Luggage tags. These Blank Acrylic Ornaments are perfect for you to personalize this holiday season. Great for any craft projects for you to decorate. >These clear acrylic discs are made from sturdy 1/8 inch (3mm) acrylic and are laser cut for perfectly smooth edges. They have a protective film on both sides to keep them clean and scratch-free before use. Popular uses for these discs include… stick-on vinyl clings you cut out with your Cricut … paint with acrylic paint … decoupage with scrapbook paper … use Mod-podge and glue on fabric swatches … engrave names or monograms … etc. Great for keychains, larger size necklace pendants, or bag tags for backpacks, purses, etc. If you’re looking for crafting ideas for the holiday season they also work great as Christmas tree ornaments, gift tags for presents – your imagination is the only limit!
- Laser Cut for smooth edges, Clear Acrylic Blank Rounds, aka Transparent Plexiglass Circles
- Size: 3-inch x 3-inch diameter, 0.1inch /3mm in thickness, perfect size for making homemade ornaments.
- PROTECTIVE FILM/MASKING lets your acrylic discs arrive unscratched and in perfect condition
- These Blanks are great for adding vinyl or for adult/kids craft projects, games, scrapbooking, drawing, decorations, display, coasters, DIY Ornaments, jewelry, magnets, keychains, necklace pendants, and much more.
- MORE COLORS, SIZES, and SHAPES available by request but they are custom cut for us so there will be a lead time and increased price for bigger rounds.
All Acrylic products come with a protective film that protects it from scratches or damage before final use. Please remove this film from one or both sides. If you have difficulty removing the film, just google Easy Acrylic Unmasking and you will find very helpful videos and tips. Note: sometimes during the laser cutting process black smudges or burn marks appear on the protective paper covering the acrylic. This has no effect on the actual acrylic as you can see when the protective film is peeled off.