Siser Glitter HTV Siser Roll Bundle 20″ x 1 Yard ( 3 Feet) Rolls (14 Rolls)
*Note glitter width maybe 12″ x 1 yard if it’s a colour we have switched over widths.
- Black (Colour # 02) x 1 yard
- White (Colour # 01) x 1 yard
- Silver (Colour # 13) x 1 yard
- Old Gold ( Colour # 25) x 1 yard
- Gold ( Colour # 12) x 1 yard
- Red ( Colour # 05) x 1 yard
- Hot Pink (Colour # 19) x 1 yard
- Purple (Colour # 15) x 1 yard
- Blue (Colour # ) x 1 yard
- Grass (Colour # 64) x 1 yard
- Rose Gold (Colour # 44) x 1 yard
- Mermaid Blue ( Colour # 28) x 1 yard
- Blush Glitter HTV (Colour #09) x 1 yard
- Lemon Glitter HTV (Volour # 29) x 1 yard
The most trusted heat transfer vinyl brand in the world is Siser.
EasyWeed™ Heat Transfer Vinyl The Best-Selling Heat Transfer Vinyl for T-Shirts
Why is EasyWeed™ our number one selling cuttable heat transfer vinyl material? Simple, The EasyWeed™ Advantage! EasyWeed™ applies at a lower temperature, can be peeled HOT or COLD and doesn’t lift during weeding. It’s also extremely durable wash after wash and uses a lower pressure setting for application. EasyWeed™ is thinner than our other vinyl material and offers a one-second tack application that’s great for multiple layers. EasyWeed’s pressure-sensitive carrier allows you to offer detailed designs on a variety of fabrics. EasyWeed can be cut with laser cutting systems.
EasyWeed™ is CPSIA Certified, so it’s perfect for decorating children’s clothing and accessories.
- Cricuit: Blade – Standard, Setting – Iron On +.
- Sillouette Cameo: Blade – Standard 4, Setting – Heat Transfer, Material – Glitter, Speed – 8, Thickness – 11.
- Brother Scan N Cut: Blade – 3, Cut Speed – 1, Cut Pressure – 5.
- Roland GS/GX 24: Blade – 45°, Gram Force – 180-190, Offset – .250, Speed- 30cm/s.
- Graphtec: Blade – 45°, Gram Force – 17, Tool – CB09U+0, Speed- 30cm/s.
Application Instructions (heat press)
• Cut in reverse
• Weed excess material
• Preheat garment for 2-3 seconds
• Apply design at 320°F/160°C
• Use medium pressure for 10-15 seconds
• Peel carrier warm
Application instructions (home iron)
- Set iron dial between Cotton and Linen
- Cover design with Kraft paper or non-stick cover sheet
- Place on flat, hard surface (ironing board not recommended)
- Press iron with medium/firm pressure (do not slide iron)
- Press each section of design for 10-15 seconds
- If areas of design lift after application, replace cover sheet and re-press for 10 seconds
- Peel carrier hot or cold
- 100% Cotton
- Poly/Cotton Blends
- 100% Polyester