Silver METALLIC Heat Transfer Vinyl – 20″ Siser Heat Transfer Vinyl (HTV) Actual Size 19.66″
Get dazzling finish with the newest edition of colours to our stock, a shiny/reflective metal foil look with a super shinny reflective finish. This material is available in a silver or gold metal. This silver metallic iron on is easy-to-use on a number of different projects, whether you’re creating t-shirts, socks, jackets & pillows or something else. Siser’s metal line up has a finish to make your designs pop, this heat transfer material (HTV) is lightweight and breathable. The colours are vibrant. Easy weed metal comes with a pressure sensitive carrier sheet like all other siser HTV materials, making cutting your designs a breeze. This metallic htv is laser friendly, layerable and can be adhered with an iron or heat press. This gold metallic HTV is CPSIA safe so people of all ages can wear the pieces of clothing without any worry. You can choose to order your gold metal in HTV sheets, HTV rolls. NOTE: Cracking and delamination may occur after washing. Results are not predictable
Metallic Applies to:
- 100% Cotton
- Poly/Cotton blends
- 100% Polyester
Silver Metallic HTV Features
- CPSIA Certified (safe for kids clothing – you will be in compliance with Health Canada)
- Pressure Sensitive Backing
- Mirror metallic metal Finish
- Can be Layered
- PET Composition
- 100/3.9 Microns/Mils
Silver Metallic HTV is laminated onto a pressure sensitive carrier sheet that allows for cutting and weeding of very detailed designs. Weeding doesn’t have to be a chore, especially when your using easyweed, There is a heat press trick with all the easyweed line up. (heating the platen and weeding the design on the heated surface your will save tonnes of time. ** Remember to cut in reverse (mirror your design).
How to Apply Siser Metal EasyWeed can be found online in our Blog, be sure to check it out you can view the heat press trick there as well.
Application instructions (home iron)
• Set iron dial between Cotton and Linen
• Cover design with Kraft paper or non-stick cover sheet
• Place on flat, hard surface (ironing board not recommended)
• Press iron with medium/firm pressure (do not slide iron)
• Press each section of design for 10-15 seconds
• If areas of design lift after application, replace cover sheet
and re-press for 5-10 seconds
• Peel carrier cold
Application Instructions (heat press)
• Cut in reverse
• Weed excess material
• Preheat garment for 2-3 seconds
• Apply design at 305°F/150°C
• Use medium pressure for 10-15 seconds
• Peel carrier cold
Craft Cutter Settings for Siser Metallic Iron On HTV
What are the Metallic Cutter settings for a Cricut?
- Blade: Standard, Setting: Light Cardstock
What are the Metallic Cutter settings for a Silhouette Cameo?
- Blade: Standard, 3 Material: Heat Transfer, Smooth, Speed: 8 Force: 14
What are the Metallic Cutter settings for a Brother Scan N Cut?
- Blade: Standard, 2Cut Speed: 1, Cut Pressure: 3
What are the Metallic Cutter settings for a Roland GS/GX-24?
- Blade: 45°, Gram Force: 180-190, Offset: .250, Speed: 25-50 cm/s
What are the Metallic Cutter settings for a Graphtec?
- Blade: 45°, Gram Force: 18, Tool: CB09U+0, Speed: 25 cm/s
Settings may vary based on blade condition and age of machine. Always perform a test cut prior to cutting designs.