Mint Metallic Oracal 951 Performance Vinyl 12″ wide #674
What is Mint 951?
- Mint Metallic Oracal 951 has a high gloss Premium Cast Vinyl.
- 2mls thick (therefore flexible, able to conform to curves and sit flatter).
- 10 year outdoor durability, flexibility and thermal transfer.
- For use in Marine Applications.
- Ideal for lettering, marking and decorations.
- Suited for both indoor and outdoor applications.
- Solvent Polyacrylate
- Choice of over 105 gloss colours+Matte Black, White and Transparen.
Oracal 951 Vinyl Adhesive Rolls have been used in the sign and auto industry (vehicle and fleet graphics) but is gaining popularity within the crafting community due to it’s durability with water.
Oracal 951 Vinyl Sheets have an adhesive vinyl that has a paper backing that protects adhesive till it’s removed. It is a permanent adhesive with a glossy finish. Oracal 951 rolls have been starting to gain popularity within the crafting community. It continues to be used in both outdoor and indoor applications since it’s marine rated.
According to the Oracal Spec Sheets viewable online here and The Oracal USA App available for iPhone and Android, Oracal 951 Temperature resistance to -50°C to +110°C. Temperature application =/> +8°C.