Neon Pink Siser Glitter Heat Transfer Vinyl
The most trusted heat transfer vinyl brand in the world is Siser.
Neon Pink EasyWeed Heat Transfer Glitter Vinyl Sheets are the Best-Selling Heat Transfer Vinyl for T-Shirts
Why is EasyWeed Glitter Rolls are our number one selling cuttable heat transfer vinyl material? Simple, The EasyWeed™ Advantage! EasyWeed applies at a lower temperature, Neon Pink EasyWeed Glitter Sheets are to be peeled WARM and doesn’t lift during weeding. It’s also extremely durable wash after wash and uses a lower pressure setting for application. EasyWeed’s pressure-sensitive carrier allows you to offer detailed designs on a variety of fabrics. Neon Pink EasyWeed Glitter HTV can be cut with laser cutting systems or craft hobby cutters like Cricuit, Sillouette, Brother, etc.
EasyWeed™ is CPSIA Certified, so it’s perfect for decorating children’s clothing and accessories. The Siser Glitter HTV is available in sheets, or rolls, you make the choice that’s best for your project
- Cricuit: Blade – Standard, Setting – Iron On +.
- Sillouette Cameo: Blade – Standard 4, Setting – Heat Transfer, Material – Glitter, Speed – 8, Thickness – 11.
- Brother Scan N Cut: Blade – 3, Cut Speed – 1, Cut Pressure – 5.
- Roland GS/GX 24: Blade – 45°, Gram Force – 180-190, Offset – .250, Speed- 30cm/s.
- Graphtec: Blade – 45°, Gram Force – 17, Tool – CB09U+0, Speed- 30cm/s.
Glitter Rolls Application Instructions (heat press)
• Cut in reverse
• Weed excess material
• Preheat garment for 2-3 seconds
• Apply design at 320°F/160°C
• Use medium pressure for 10-15 seconds
• Peel carrier warm
Siser HTV Application instructions (home iron)
- Set iron dial between Cotton and Linen
- Cover design with Kraft paper or non-stick cover sheet
- Place on flat, hard surface (ironing board not recommended)
- Press iron with medium/firm pressure (do not slide iron)
- Press each section of design for 10-15 seconds
- If areas of design lift after application, replace cover sheet and re-press for 10 seconds
- Peel carrier warm
- 100% Cotton
- Poly/Cotton Blends
- 100% Polyester