Pet Bowl – Sublimation
Let’s pamper your pet with their very own sublimation pet bowl, available in 2.5″ x 6″ size perfect for a cat, rabbit or small dog. This custom Pet Bowl is ceramic and is the ideal size for medium to small pets alike. However, this Pet bowl has many other uses. If you want you could use it as your own sturdy candy dish, serving bowl, or a place to toss your wallet and keys in when returning from home. This product has endless possibilities. An added bonus to this product is that it is dishwasher and microwave safe! This item is perfect for the family’s best friend!
- Pet bowls for dogs or cats feature bright white
- Sublimation decoration on outer facing
- Novelty gifts and retail applications
Imprint area: 19.72″ x 2.1″
Material: Stainless: Ceramic
Product Dimensions: 2.375″ x 6.0″ x 6.0″
Colour: Silver Clear: White
- Wraps are designed for use in regular or convection ovens or industrial conveyor ovens only. Do not use in a microwave oven under any circumstances.
- Preheat oven to Bake at 400oF
- Dwell Time: 14 minutes for Dog or Cat Bowl
- Step 2: Print Your transfer(s) in the normal way. Due to the large circumference of the dog bowl, the template is designed as two separate halves of the bowl. The cat bowl can be done on one continuous piece of transfer paper. Tape transfer(s) to dog or cat bowl. Dampen the entire back side of the transfer with two passes using plain water and a clean sponge. Make sure the entire bowl is covered by paper to insure against ink gassing out onto non image areas.
- It is strongly recommend dampening the back of the transfer with plain water using a clean, moist sponge or rag. This softens the paper and keeps it from wrinkling against the slight curvature present in all bowls, thus preventing image voids.
- Clip on the wrap and place in oven no closer than three inches from the heating coils. Bake dog and cat bowls at 400 o F for 14 – 18 minutes. Remember do bake in a microwave oven!
- When done, immediately remove wrap and bowl from oven. Remove wrap and transfer from bowl. Items are HOT! Remember to use oven mitts or heat gloves. Do not immerse dog or cat bowls in water. They are subject to thermal shock and could crack.
Note: These instructions are guidelines only and are based on the inks, paper, and products we supply. Your inks, papers, etc., may require adjustments in your time/temp settings. If you find a different setting, it is ideal to email us with the method of application and temp/time settings you used; that would be great.
Note: you are responsible for increased shipping charges for purchasing, this does not count towards your allotted total to get free shipping you will see the price of shipping prior to check out once your shipping information is entered.