- Prepare artwork and size transfer according to the size and shape of the product. Make image 1/4” larger for overlap.
- Image must NOT be produced in reverse or “mirror image”
- Place a rubber or felt pad on the press.
- Place the transfer image side up on the rubber or felt pad.
- Place the cutting board facing down onto the transfer paper do not tape onto product
- Place a sheet of plain white paper on top
- Press at 400 degrees F for 4.5-6 minutes using Light pressure or 215C/419F & 240 sec
- When pressing is finished carefully remove as item is extremely hot and allow to cool on a clean surface
Note: These instructions are guide lines only and are based on the inks, paper, and products we supply. Your inks, papers, etc. may require adjustments in your time/temp settings