Rubber Sandal Slippers/Sandals White (Flip Flops) – Sublimation
RQC Supply wants you to walk in style this summer with our new sublimation slippers/sandals aka flip flops. Flips flops are those rubber sandals that have an open back and are on almost every foot once spring starts. They are often referred with various names such as pluggers or thongs. As the weather gets warmer it will officially become flip flop season. Women, Men and children can be kept cool by adding this favourite article of clothing this summer. They make the perfect gift as well, imagine being Abel to show off your very own stylish design that no one else owns. They are perfect to sublimate names, photos, favourite sports logo and so much more. These fashionable sandals make great gifts. Comes with a sturdy black strap. There is nothing more fun than personalized flip-flops. It provides vibrant colour reproduction with anti-slip tread. These Rubber slippers come in small, medium and large. The black sturdy strap is placed in after you have sublimated on the sandal making it easy to craft with. The flip flops also make an amazing marketing tool. What better way to advertise, the possibilities are endless.
- Product Dimensions Large: 0.5″ x 11″ x 14.2″ fits (Men’s 10 and Women’s 11)
- Product Dimensions Medium: 0.5″ x 10.6″ x 13″ (Men’s 9.5 and Women’s 10.5)
- Product Dimensions Small: 0.5″ x 10.25″ x 12.2″ (Men’s 7.5 and Women’s 8.5)
Heat Method: 190C/ 375F & 30 sec
- Prepare artwork and size transfer according to the size and shape of the product.
- Image must be produced in reverse or “mirror image”
- Place a sheet of plain white paper on the press.
- Using heat resistant tape, secure the image with the printed side of transfer facing the product
- Lay the printable blank face up on the heat press so that you are pressing onto the transfer.
- Cover printable blank with parchment or paper
- Press at 190C/ 375F & 30 sec seconds using Medium-Heavy pressure
- When pressing is finished carefully remove the transfer paper and allow to cool on a clean surface
Note: These instructions are guide lines only and are based on the inks, paper, and products we supply. Your inks, papers, etc. may require adjustments in your time/temp settings.