EasyPSV™ Permanent Etch
- Transluscent Finish
- 3 Mils
- Place Easy PSV with the liner side down and cut your design ** DO NOT MIRROR**
- Weed excess vinyl
- Remove the applicaiton tapes paper liner and place tape on top of Easy PSV **SOLD SEP**
- Place the application tape on your design
- Burnish with a squeegee to fully adhere to the object
- Gently pull away the application tape, leave just your design on the object.
Easy PSV Etch Applies to:
- Glass/Mirror Doors
|Cricuit||Silhouette Cameo||Brother||Roland GX-24|
|Blade: Standard||Blade: Standard, 2||Blade: Standard, 3||Blade: 45°|
|Setting: Cardstock||Material: Vinyl, Glossy||Cut Speed: 1||Gram Forse: 90-110|
|Speed: 7||Cut Pressure: 2||Offset: .25|
|Force: 11||Speed: 35 cm/s|
Please Note: The indicated cut settings are based upon tests believed to be reliable and true. Due to the varying conditions of every individual’s blade, cutting strip, cutting mat, and other accessories, the given values are only intended as a starting point. Therefore, they’re given without guarantee and do not constitute a warranty. The purchaser should independently determine their ideal cut settings through test cuts when using different materials or colors of a material.
Easy PSV Etch Care Instructions:
- Not recommended for use on drywall or other painted surfaces.
- Not recommended for use near flame / heat source or with microwave and dishwasher.