Telegrey Oracal 751 Intermediate Vinyl 12″ wide #076 – Grey 751
What is Oracal 751?
- High Gloss Intermediate Vinyl.
- 2mls thick (therefore flexible, able to conform to curves and sit flatter).
- 8 year outdoor durability, flexibility and thermal transfer.
- For use in Marine Applications.
- Ideal for lettering, marking and decorations.
- Suited for both indoor and outdoor applications.
- #84 Custom Silicone coated paper using a special release characteristic that provides for excellent weeding and release rates.
- Meets AAR Specification M947.
- Choice of over 78 gloss colours.
Oracal 751 Vinyl has been used in the sign and auto industry (vehicle and fleet graphics) but is gaining popularity within the crafting community due to it’s durability with water.
Oracal 751 Vinyl Sheets have an adhesive vinyl that has a paper backing that protects adhesive till it’s removed. It is a permanent adhesive with a glossy finish. Oracal 751 rolls have been starting to gain popularity within the crafting community. It continues to be used in both outdoor and indoor applications since it’s marine rated.
According to the Oracal Spec Sheets viewable online here and The Oracal USA App available for iPhone and Android, Oracal 751 Temperature resistance is rated up to 46C or 230°F