Waterslide Clear Paper (For Hard Surfaces)
Waterslide is perfect for applying decoration to hard surfaces on items that cannot be heat pressed. For example candles, soap, glass ceramic, metal, wood plastic and other hard surfaces. This paper produces a decal that can be applied using water. The waterslide works to apply decoration by submerging the design in water. Each sheet measures 8.3″ x 11.7″, available by the single sheet or bundles of 5, or a bundle of 10.
What type of printer do i need for waterslide?
- Waterslide is compatible with most colour laser copiers and laser printers with or without fusion oil.
What is Waterslide used for?
- The intended application of waterslide is items that cannot be heat pressed
- Other hard surfaces
Paropy CL Water Slide will allow image transfer to objects that cannot be heated with a heat press.
This paper will work in most Oil and Non-Oil Laser Copiers and Printers. It is recommended that you do a test before commercial application.
- Feed transfer paper into laser printer so that the printer is printing on the printable side (white glossy coated side). It is recommended to use the bypass tray when printing.
- Design your image and and resize if necessary. Do not mirror image the design
- Trim the imaged Water Slide paper as close as possible without cutting into image using scissors/exacto knife.
- Fill suitable sized bowl with water and add about 5-10% liquid dish soap.
- Wet the plastic bag/wrap and set to one side. Then place the imaged paper in bowl for 5-10 seconds.
- Put wet WT paper on plastic bag/wrap face down. Absorb access water with a plain piece of paper.
- Gently remove paper backing from plastic bag/wrap. Place the imaged plastic bag/wrap on top of material to be printed. With sponge and finger, gently correct position of image and iron out air bubbles.
- Let the transfer and material dry for at least 1 hour before handling.
Computer, Color Laser Printer, Large Water bowl, Dish Soap, Plain Paper, Plastic bag or plastic wrap.
The printable side is the white glossy coated side.
Paropy CL Water Slide has an indefinite shelf life when stored at room temperature. Keep away from direct heat, sunlight, and humidity.
For extra durability on candles, we suggest using a glue stick to help adhere the WT transfer paper.
The candle can also be heated with a blow dryer to soften the wax before applying the transfer
Keep an eye on RQC Supply’s (Ribbon Queen Canada) What’s New section, we are always adding new items.