Instructions for Sublimating On Our Rubber Sandals!
Looking for more instructions on how to Sublimate on our rubber sandals? Look no farther! Below you will find the product dimensions, heat method, and transfer instructions. Here is everything you need to know about your rubber sandals. Enjoy!
- Product Dimensions Large: 0.5" x 11" x 14.2" fits (Men's 10 and Women's 11)
- Product Dimensions Medium: 0.5" x 10.6" x 13" (Men's 9.5 and Women's 10.5)
- Product Dimensions Small: 0.5" x 10.25" x 12.2" (Men's 7.5 and Women's 8.5)
Heat Method: 190C/ 375F & 30 sec
- Prepare artwork and size transfer according to the size and shape of the product.
- Image must be produced in reverse or “mirror image”
- Place a sheet of plain white paper on the press.
- Using heat resistant tape, secure the image with the printed side of transfer facing the product
- Lay the printable blank face up on the heat press so that you are pressing onto the transfer.
- Cover printable blank with parchment or paper
- Press at 190C/ 375F & 30 sec seconds using Medium-Heavy pressure
- When pressing is finished carefully remove the transfer paper and allow to cool on a clean surface
Need a template? Click Here!