Subscribe to our emails
To set up an account please use the form below to start the process. We will send you an email to fill out a google form with the required applications.
The requirement from the government is that any shipped online orders MUST be DELIVERED to a RESERVE
This is what the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) has to say: Sales over the telephone, Internet and other electronic means
“Vendors who make sales to Indians, Indian bands or band-empowered entities over the telephone or electronically must also maintain documentary evidence to show that the sale is relieved of tax. Since Indians cannot show their original status card or TCRD, and Indian bands and band-empowered entities cannot provide appropriate certification, when they make a purchase over the telephone or electronically, the CRA has taken the position that, to support their entitlement for tax relief, purchasers may subsequently provide a photocopy of their status card or TCRD (for Indians) or certification (for Indian bands or band-empowered entities) by mail or electronically (e.g., over the internet or by facsimile)” (https://www.canada.ca/en/
“When sales are made to Indians or bands, maintaining documentary evidence is only one of the conditions that must be met in order for the Indians and bands to receive relief of the GST/HST. The remaining conditions in TIB B-039 must also be met at the time of the sale. For example, if a vendor is located off a reserve and an Indian customer makes online purchases, tax relief is not available unless the goods are delivered to a reserve by the vendor or vendor's agent.” (http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/E/
Eligibility Requirements (all 4 must be true):
- You are the holder of a valid Status Card.
- You currently live on a Reserve.
- The name on credit card used for payment must match the name on the status card.
The product(s) are to be shipped to a Reserve for online orders.
What do I do if I meet these requirements? Before you place your order, you must fill out the Status Card Submission Form.
- You must provide us (RQC Supply) with your First name, Last name, Phone number, Home address (which must be on a Reservation for any order you have shipped), City, Province, Postal code, Email address, and upload a copy of your Status card.
- We (RQC Supply) will then verify your information and create you a special customer profile which is tax exempt. it is your responsibility to use this customer profile no refunds will be issued if the order is not placed under this profile.
- If you currently have an online customer profile, it will be adjusted to reflect no tax. If you do not have an online account you must create one on our website. Follow the online instructions, and happy shopping.
NOTE: You must have created an account on our website as well as submit the form above before ordering and wait for confirmation of changes to your account before placing your order, we unfortunately CAN NOT alter or change your order after it has been placed.