With the Copic Ink Empty Bottle, you can easily create your own custom colours of ink! The pen-like shape makes it convenient to fit inside your Copic wallet, so you can take your inks with you while you're on the go. To use the bottle, fill it with the amount of ink needed for the type of Copic marker you are using (Sketch: Approx. 3ml, Classic: Approx. 4ml, Wide: Approx. 6ml) and you can even add metallic alcohol inks to create a special shiny effect. With this amazing refill bottle, you will be able to create and blend your own custom colours however you like!
How to Blend Ink:
1: Pour your choice of ink(s) into the empty bottle. *The bottle is marked per 1ml.
2: Insert the nozzle firmly, straight into the bottle, making sure there are no gaps. *The nozzle should be hard to remove once it is inserted into the bottle.
Precautions for use:
- Always use Copic refill ink for this product.
- Only use this product for storing Copic refill ink or making custom color ink.
- We cannot guarantee the quality of the product if another ink brand is used to fill it besides Copic Ink.
- We cannot guarantee the quality or vibrancy of a custom ink color you mix yourself. *We recommend that you understand some basic color theory before mixing to create your own color; i.e., red + blue = violet/purple, red + yellow = orange, etc.
- Copic ink is a flammable alcohol ink. Always avoid exposure to direct sunlight when working with Copic Ink and store them in a location safe from fire.
- Use Copic Ink in a well-ventilated area, especially if you are using Copic Ink soley for the reason of making ink paintings.
- Store out of the reach of children.