Custom Sublimation Transfer Templates
Below are the links to download our Sublimation Transfer Templates. Please upload your images/designs to our template when submitting artwork to us for your Custom Sublimation Transfer order.
8.5” x 11” (Letter) Sublimation Template
8.5” x 14” (Legal) Sublimation Template
11” x 17" (Tabloid) Sublimation Template
- Download the sublimation template size that you require.
- Open the template in your design software (Ie. Adobe Illustrator, CorelDraw, Canva etc.).
- Add your images/designs.
- Ensure all design elements are embedded and any text is converted to outlines.
- Delete the template instructions layer.
- Save the file as a “High Quality Print” PDF, including your name and order number within the file name.
- Email your PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number referenced in the subject line.
Artwork submitted should be exactly as you would want it to look on the finished product once you have pressed it. Do NOT mirror the design, we will do this at the time of printing.
Remember, white will not print. Anywhere there is white in your design it will show through the product you are pressing it to.
- All images must be embedded.
- Text needs to be converted to outlines.
- Image resolution should be a minimum of 300 DPI.
- Maintain a 1/2” clearance from the edge of the paper to prevent your design from being cut off.
- All designs must be your own original artwork or you have been given authorization to use it. We cannot print copyright or trademarked images. By submitting your artwork you are acknowledging this and accept all liability associated with any copyright or trademark infringement.