CUSTOM SUBLIMATION TRANSFERS
Custom Sublimation Transfers (This is a physical product if your not local to Woodstock you will be invoiced the shipping costs to send tracked with Canada Post)
***The attached pictures are examples of what you may set up on a sheet for printing.
We now offer you high quality ready to press sublimation transfers in addition to the blanks we sell. You must prepare your completed file with your desired pictures. What you send us is exactly what we will print out. Please see below for file requirements. NOTE - You may fit as many designs on your page according to the sheet size.
Fabrics and Blanks for Sublimation
- Fabric must have a high polyester percentage (over 50%). 100% polyester is recommended for the most vivid colours.
- 50/50 poly blend fabrics are usable however 100% poly will provide ideal, deep, full-colour results. 100% cotton, hemp, wool, or natural fabrics WILL NOT work.
- Dye sublimation works with WHITE or LIGHT COLOR polyester fabrics only.
- Dye Sublimation DOESN'T have white ink. Any white in your graphic will be void of colour (no ink), therefore the white will become the colour of the fabric.
- Sublimation can also be applied to hard goods. They must be specially coated for dye-sublimation technology (mugs, tiles, bottles and more).
!!!NO IRON!!! These are not IRON-ON Transfers! A heat press is required!
- Press time and temperatures will vary depending on the product onto which it will be applied.
Send your file to firstname.lastname@example.org
-Ideal file type(s): JPG, PNG, SVG-Colour Format: RGB
-File Size / Resolution: 200 to 300 d.p.i
****If you do not wish to have your image mirrored, let us know otherwise all images will be mirrored ***
Your transfers will only turn out as good as the files you send us. If you send low quality, internet sized pictures/files (72dpi or less) you will receive less than ideal transfers.
We are not responsible for your finished product.