Custom Sublimation Transfers (This is a physical product if your not local to Woodstock you will be invoiced the shipping costs to send tracked with Canada Post)
***The attached pictures are examples of what you may set up on a sheet for printing.
We now offer you high quality ready to press sublimation transfers in addition to the blanks we sell. You must prepare your completed file with your desired pictures. What you send us is exactly what we will print out. Please see below for file requirements. NOTE - You may fit as many designs on your page according to the sheet size.
Fabrics and Blanks for Sublimation
- Fabric must have a high polyester percentage (over 50%). 100% polyester is recommended for the most vivid colours.
- 50/50 poly blend fabrics are usable however 100% poly will provide ideal, deep, full-colour results. 100% cotton, hemp, wool, or natural fabrics WILL NOT work.
- Dye sublimation works with WHITE or LIGHT COLOR polyester fabrics only.
- Dye Sublimation DOESN'T have white ink. Any white in your graphic will be void of colour (no ink), therefore the white will become the colour of the fabric.
- Sublimation can also be applied to hard goods. They must be specially coated for dye-sublimation technology (mugs, tiles, bottles and more).
!!!NO IRON!!! These are not IRON-ON Transfers! A heat press is required!
- Press time and temperatures will vary depending on the product onto which it will be applied.
Send your file to firstname.lastname@example.org
-Ideal file type(s): JPG, PNG, SVG-Colour Format: RGB
-File Size / Resolution: 200 to 300 d.p.i
****If you do not wish to have your image mirrored, let us know otherwise all images will be mirrored ***
Your transfers will only turn out as good as the files you send us. If you send low quality, internet sized pictures/files (72dpi or less) you will receive less than ideal transfers.
We are not responsible for your finished product.
REQUIREMENTS for SUBLIMATION
-At least 65% or higher polyester garment or coated substrate
-Must be pressed with a heat press
For the print-ready option, uploaded files MUST match the sheet size selected in the dropdown. Please click here to access our templates for each sheet size that you can use to create a print-ready file to submit to us.
★ I understand areas of the design that are WHITE will not print. The white areas will show the paper and when pressed, the shirt colour will show in these areas.
★ I understand that sublimation transfers will only work with items with a high polyester count or sublimation coating and are lighter in colour. (The ink colour must be darker than the item colour for it to show up.) We recommend garments have at least 65% or more polyester content for optimal results.
★ I understand that I need to submit a print-ready file.
★ I understand that RQC Supply is not responsible for printing errors from grammatical errors, blurry images from low-quality files, or any other errors resulting because of the provided file.
★ I agree that I am providing a file that I have the authorization to use and understand that any design that may remotely resemble a copyright/trademarked image will require a signed authorization form to proceed.
★ I agree that if any part of the order needs to be cancelled because I did not provide an authorization form or my file isn't able to be printed because of design issues a 10% cancellation fee will apply.