This 1/12 scale model faithfully replicates Honda's CBR1000RR-R Fireblade SP, unveiled in Milan in 2019. It boasts the same bore-stroke ratio as the RC213V MotoGP engine, an unrivaled drag coefficient of 0.27, top-of-the-line electronic rider aids, and a titanium Akrapovič muffler—all of which make it a true manifestation of Honda's cutting-edge craftsmanship and an electrifying new installment in the Fireblade legacy. Set to compete in 2020's World SBK series.
• 1/12 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 176mm, width: 68mm, height: 96mm.
• Detachable side cowls.
• Features a detailed depiction of the class leading liquid cooled 4-cylinder engine.
• High performance tire designs are captured accurately in synthetic rubber.
• Engine, swing arm, front fork and muffler are all screw-attached to the frame.
• Comes with two marking options and a racing stand.
• Choose to assemble with single or tandem seat.
• Detail-Up Parts (Item 12690) available separately.
• Marking A: Grand Prix Red (red with white and blue accents)
• Marking B: Matte Pearl Morion Black (matte and gloss black)