16 oz Glass Beer Stein Frost/Clear - Sublimation
This classic 16 oz glass beer stein has that illusion that it has just been removed from the freezer making this blank unique. It is finely crafted to include the ability for a full-colour decoration making it the perfect sublimation item. This 16 oz Beer Glass has a dishwasher-safe coating, which makes this glass even easier to clean! The stein includes a subtle image reproduction and a slightly matte finish. This 16 oz glass beer stein is the perfect crafting item.
Click here to download a 16oz Frosted Beer Stein 16 oz Sublimation Template
Imprint area: 8.3” width x 6” height
Product Dimensions: 6” height x 3.1” outside diameter
Colour: Frosted outside clear inside.
Frosted Steins Directions:
- Prepare artwork and size transfer according to the size and shape of the product.
- Image must be produced in reverse or mirror the image.
- Print transfer and attach to the mug using a heat resistant tape. Wrap the blank with pellon or plain white paper.
- Place the jar in the press but DO NOT close the heating element for 60 seconds. This will allow a pre-heat of the glass. After the initial 60 seconds close the heating element and press
- GeoKnight and other mug presses without an Idle: 400F / Time: 240-300 seconds
- 4 in1 mug presses with Idle: Idle 212F Processing 360F / Time: 100-180 seconds Pressure: light – light – medium
- Remove the mug from the press and remove the transfer immediately. Allow to cool. DO NOT place mug in water.
Note: These instructions are guidelines only and are based on the inks, paper, and products we supply. Your inks, papers, etc., may require adjustments in your time/temp settings. If you find a different setting, it is ideal to email us with the method of application and temp/time settings you used; that would be great.
Note: This item is not eligible for free shipping nor does the amount tally towards your free shipping total. Live shipping rates prevail when ready to check out based on order weight.