- Prepare artwork and size transfer according to the size and shape of the product.
- Image must be produced in reverse or “mirror image”
- Place a sheet of plain white paper on the press.
- If the product has a protective plastic covering remove it.
- Using heat resistant tape, secure the image with the printed side of transfer facing the product
- Lay the puzzle face up on the heat press so that you are pressing onto the transfer.
- Cover puzzle with parchment or paper
- Press at 380F & 40 sec seconds using Medium pressure. When pressing is finished carefully remove the transfer paper and allow to cool on a clean surface
Note: guidelines were created using a Swing-Away GeoKnight Press, size 20″ x 24″ with the pressure of 60 PSI. Please remember that heat presses may vary. Check with your press manufacturer for any special concerns. This information may change as we make continual improvements and refine our processes. These instructions are guidelines only and are based on the inks, paper, and products we supply. Your inks, papers, etc. may require adjustments in your time/temp settings.