BELLA + CANVAS LADIES FLOWY RACERBACK TANK TOP - 8800
Made from a soft poly-viscose blend, Bella + Canvas Ladies racerback tank top 8800 is a favourite tank for athletic women. It features a flattering draped silhouette, round neck, and racerback. Overlocking side seams keep the shape of the strong polyester material. A handy way to attract attention, a customized racerback tank looks wonderful and feels more relaxing.
Perfect for summer months, training in the gym, or just relaxing, wear this relaxed-fitting tank with a nice pair of sneakers and go for a jog. Get your Flowy Racerback Tanktop in 15 colors and assorted sizes ranging from XS to 2XL.
- Made of 65% polyester/35% viscose exceptions: Athletic Heather is 52% poly/48% Vis, Heather Navy 30% poly/70% rayon
- Fabric weight: 6.1oz
- A-line body
- Relaxed, drapey fit
- Side seams
- Merrowed bottom hem
- Sheering at racerback seam
- Super Soft
- Side seamed
- Relaxed and drapey fit
- round neck
- sheering at racerback seam
- merrowed bottom hem
DECORATING INSTRUCTIONS FOR POLYESTER FABRICS
- Due to the nature of polyester, special care must be taken throughout the decoration process. Here are some tips to effectively decorate our performance products.
- Garment temperature must not exceed 320°F or 160°C. Exceeding this temperature will cause the fabric to shrink, become wavy or cause dye migration.
- Dryer temperature and belt speeds must be changed accordingly for polyester fabric.
- If flashing these garments, do not exceed 1-2 seconds. Anything longer may damage the fabric as stated above.
- Screen Printing: These garments require the use of poly inks that cures at a lower temperature. A Dyno Grey base blocker on all colours and a second white base blocker on all dark colours are recommended. Please consult your ink supplier for more information.
- Polyester requires a longer cooling time than cotton. Avoid overlap of garments and screen-print/heat transfer until the garments are cooled. Failure to cool the fabric prior to stacking into a printer’s fold may cause the fabric and applied ink to stick together.
- Heat Transfers: Poly mark heat transfers need to be created with an anti-migration layer in the design. This process can only be done on white or very light colour shirts. Inks used in printing paper design needs to be darker than the base fabric or colour will migrate with the fabric colour resulting in a bleeding effect.
- Sublimation Printing: As noted for the poly mark heat transfers, this process can only be done on white or very light colour shirts. Inks used in printing paper design needs to be darker than the base fabric or colour will migrate with the fabric colour resulting in a bleeding effect.
- If you heat press these garments, you must adjust the time, temperature and pressure. Failure to do so may damage the fabric as stated above.
- A test sample run is recommended, especially if you have a large order or if your printer does not specialize in printing on performance fabrics.