Making and gifting your own Christmas ornaments is a fun way to celebrate the holidays and surprise your loved ones. This blank ceramic ornament can be imprinted with logos, personalized artwork, or photos – a great way of reminding loved ones of their wedding day, the birth of their baby, a beloved family photo, and more.
Each ornament has a pre-looped string for you or your loved ones to immediately hang it on the Christmas tree, or even displayed hanging on a shelf all year long. Different shapes are available for your specific preferences as well – circle, heart, snowflake, star or Christmas tree.
Note: To sublimate the edge of the ceramic ornament, it’s recommended to use a Nomex felt pad and to press the item face down. This will ensure the edges of the ornament are printed how you want them to look.
This Holiday sublimation ornament is very popular. This item can be imprinted with full-colour artwork, photos, or logos on one side. It even includes a hole that is perfect for hanging. It is an excellent item for promotions, weddings, and especially Christmas events. The possibilities are endless.
Ornament Circular Disc Diameter: Also available in a star, snowflake, heart and Christmas tree design.
Sublimation Printing Instructions
- Temperature: 400F/180s some have used 375/170S with results
- Peel: Immediate
- Pressure: Light
Circle Product Dimensions: 0.125″ x 2.9″ x 2.9″. Circle Imprint Dimensions: 2.9" x 2.9"
Tree Product Dimensions: 0.125″ x 2.75″ x 3.4″. Tree Imprint Dimensions: 2.75″ x 3.4″
- Prepare artwork and size transfer according to the size and shape of the product.
- Image must be produced in reverse or “mirror image” to insure correct application
- Place a Nomex felt pad on the bottom platform of the press
- Lay the imprint transfer face up on the Nomex pad
- The product is placed coated side face down. (the artwork is between the product and the Nomex pad)
- Cover the product with a sheet of plain white paper.
- Place a ‘Heat Conductive Thermal Mat’ on top of the paper
- Press at 190C/ 375F & 100 sec using light to medium pressure. The ornaments are fragile and will break if care is not used.
- When pressing is finished carefully remove the transfer paper and allow it to cool on a clean surface. CAREFUL handling the ornament, it will be very hot. We recommend using heat-resistant gloves.
To sublimate the edge of the ceramic ornaments, it is recommended to use a Nomex felt pad and to press the item face down. This will ensure that the edges of the ornament are printed.