Holographic Heat Transfer Vinyl (HTV) - Siser
Get ready to kick off the summer with Siser's newest colour creations - Rainbow Pearl Holographic Heat Transfer Vinyl. This pattern offers a miz of dazzling colours from purple, pink, yellow, green and blue. The newest colour is available to order from your Siser Authorized Reseller Ribbon Queen Canada now known as RQC Supply. Crafters who demand excellence to create their projects appreciate the quality of Siser Holographic HTV. This material is easy-to-use on a number of different projects, whether you’re creating t-shirts, socks, jackets & pillows or something else. Siser Holographic Vinyl is the best for a rhinestone effects with wear, this heat transfer material is lightweight and breathable, and CPSIA safe so people of all ages can wear the pieces of clothing without any worry. Sheets are cut off a 50 yard roll actual size is 19.66" referred to as 20" x 12"
Holographic HTV Features
What is it about this material that people enjoy? It offers users an abundance of features including:
- CPSIA Certified (safe for kids clothing - you will be in compliance with Health Canada)
- Available in 18 popular colors
- Pressure Sensitive Backing
- Gloss finish
- Layering not recommended
- Polyester Composition
- 110/4.3 Microns/Mils
Holographic HTV color is a popular choice of the 17 available choices. Most people like Rainbow because it can be easily used with other colours that make the piece stand out. Also, there is less worry of combining colours that look good together. This holographic heat transfer vinyl contains colour changing chips that create depth and dimension effects. This material is available in many special effect colours and finishes. Holographic will take your original designs to a whole new level. If you love the look of rhinestones but can do without the hassle of applying it, this Holographic Heat Transfer Vinyl can be cut to look exactly like rhinestones, without having to go through all the extra work associated with applying these rhinestone designs. The Holographic line also features Sisers Peal Material. Holographic Pearl is unlike any other material giving your designs an opalescent finish. You can find this online here to purchase.
Where to Use
Siser Holographic HTV can be applied to a variety of materials of your choosing, including:
- Poly/Cotton Blends
- 100% Cotton
Holographic heat transfer vinyl is an amazingly, versatile material that comes in handy when making many different items that you need and want.
Holographic HTV is laminated onto a pressure sensitive carrier sheet that allows for cutting and weeding of very detailed designs. ** remember to preheat your garment for 2-3 seconds and apply Medium Pressure for a full 15 - 20 seconds. Your carrier sheet is to be peeled COLD.
** Remember to cut in reverse (mirror your design).
To get the best results from the Holographic HTV, use it in combination with the following accessories:
- Heat Transfer Cover Sheets
- Weeder (Siser brand)
- Multipurpose or Kraft paper
These items are available to make the process of creating your project much easier. Be sure to wait 24-hours before washing your garment to prolong its durability.
Many factors impact the costs of the Siser Holographic Heat Transfer Vinyl. Siser Holographic Heat Transfer Vinyl is a product that originated from Italy. You have the ability to choose the amount of material you need for your project. It is sold in sheets measuring 20” x 12”, or you can choose to order by the yard.
Siser is a brand that has provided quality crafting materials for over 40 years.. The brand is one that you can trust to provide what you need in a heat transfer vinyl for your project. Siser Holographic HTV is one of the most trusted brands on the market, it is among the best for anyone who expects great appearance and quality in their garments, and well-worth the expense. Do not settle for any less when using HTV to design a lasting style!
Note: Product is cut off a 20” Roll (actual size is 19.66”)
- Cricuit: Blade - Standard, Setting - Light Cardstock.
- Silhouette Cameo: Blade - Standard, 3 Material: Heat Transfer, Smooth, Speed - 8, Force 14
- Brother Scan N Cut: BLade: Standard,2, Cut Speed:1, Cut Pressure:3.
- Roland GS/GX 24: Blade 45°, Gram Force: 180-190, Offset: .250, Speed 30cm/s
- Graphtec: Blade: 45°, Gram Force: 17-18, Tool: CB09U+0, Speed 30cm/s
NOTE: These settings may vary depending on the condition of the blade and age of machine, remember to always perform a test cut prior to cutting your final design.
Application Instructions (Heat Press)
- Cut in reverse
- Weed Excess material
- Preheat Garmet for 2-3 seconds
- Apply Design at 320° F or 160°C
- Use Medium pressure for 15-20 seconds
- Peel Carrier COLD
Application Instructions (Home Iron)
- Set Iron Dial between cotton and linen
- Cover design with Kraft Paper or non stick cover sheet
- Place on flat, hard surface (ironing board not recommended)
- Press each section of design for 10-15 seconds (do not slide iron)
- If areas of design lift after application, replace cover sheet and re-press for 5-10 seconds
- Peel carrier COLD
- Do not dry clean
- Machine wash WARM or COLD / mild detergent
- Dry at normal dryer setting
- No chlorine bleach
- Wait 24 hours before first wash
You can relax about your order, our vinyl is fresh, our shelves are stocked, and we are very excited to ship to you!