MSK001 Coloured Fabric Face Cover - also referred to as a face-mask
This MSK001 coloured fabric face aka face mask cover. This is a source control mask, not meant for PPE for a health care worker. Has two ear holes and contoured shape makes the mask versatile for many different face sizes and shapes. Each adult mask is individually bagged and on a card in a plastic wrap, each kid mask is individually wrapped. Mask is made out of a 2 layer 95% polyester, 5% spandex. Black is 95% cotton and 5% spandex.
Adult mask section is approximately 5.12" high x 7.87" wide or 13cmx20cm, 11.81 inches wide including ear loops or 30cm wide including ear loops.
Youth mask section is approximately 4.33" high x 5.9" wide or 11cmx15cm, 9.85 inches wide including ear loops or 25cm wide including ear loops.
Due to the nature of this product, it is a final sale.
- Breathable 2 layer (polyester 95%) comfortable fabric
- reusable and washable (note launder on low heat to prevent shrinkage)
- Stretchable two ear loops accommodate diverse face shapes and sizes.
- Contoured design to cover the wearer's nose and mouth.
- Intended for one time use but is machine washable, mask does not meet N95 usage, no guarantees it will protect the user from any illness
- One size fits all.
HOW TO PROTECT YOURSELF AND OTHERS WITH A FACE COVER:
- You could spread COVID-19 to others even if you do not feel sick.
- Everyone should wear a cloth face cover when they have to go out in public, for example to the grocery store or to pick up other necessities. - Cloth face coverings should not be placed on young children under age 2, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.
- The cloth face cover is meant to protect other people in case you are infected.
- Do NOT use a facemask meant for a healthcare worker.
- Continue to keep about 6 feet between yourself and others. The cloth face cover is not a substitute for social distancing.
Disclaimer: The face cover should not be used (1) in any surgical setting or to provide liquid barrier protection; (2) in a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high; (3) for particulate filtration; or (4) in high risk aerosol generating procedures. RQC Supply makes no warranties, either express or implied, that the face cover prevents infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases.
The product has been authorized by FDA under an EUA for use as source control by the general public as well as by HCP in healthcare settings as to help prevent the spread of infection or illness during the COVID-19 pandemic. The product has not been FDA cleared or approved. This product is authorized only for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of the emergency use of medical devices, including alternative products used as medical devices, during the COVID-19 outbreak, under section 564(b)(1) of the Act, 21 U.S.C 360bbb-3(b)(1) unless the authorization is terminated or revoked sooner.v