- Prepare artwork and size transfer according to placement size of the printable. Image must be produced in reverse or “mirror image” to insure correct application
- Preheat press to 380 degrees F
- Prepress the tie for 5-10 seconds to get rid of any moisture
- Using heat resistant tape, secure the image to the object to keep it from moving
- Press at 380 degrees F for 30 seconds using Medium-Firm pressure
- Remove transfer while hot being careful not to let the paper shift across the surface of the object, as a “ghost:” image may appear.
- Let cool
Note: These instructions are guide lines only and are based on the inks, paper, and products we supply. Your inks, papers, etc. may require adjustments in your time/temp settings. If you do find a different setting is ideal if your can email us with the method of application and temp/time settings you used that would be great.