Videoflex Glitter Pink, Siser Heat Transfer Vinyl (HTV)
What is Videoflex Glitter Heat Transfer Vinyl?
VideoFlex Glitter Heat Transfer vinyl is a very fashionable alternative to regular Glitter HTV made by SiserNa. Videoflex Glitter is specially constructed to be soft to the touch. The flakes of glitter are embedded in the material resulting in a smooth finish to your designs. At Ribbon Queen Canada we currently stock 2/4 available colours. Be the first one to add this colour to your selection of HTV, it's perfect for creating breast cancer awareness tshirts, remember October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
What is the different between VideoFlex Glitter and Regular Glitter?
Get the VideoFlex Advantage from Ribbon Queen Canada, it doesn't life during weeding, should be peeled COLD, Durability is never comprimised as your designs continue to hold up wash after wash. The unique pressure sensitive carrier allows for highly detailed designs on a variety of fabrics. When weeding you will notice it has a static carrier sheet so it's smooth and not tacky as opposed to Glitter that has a pressure sensitive/sticky carrier sheet (Ideal for words or small cut outs because if any part of hte design lifts when weedign your can simply press it back down). Static Carrier sheets are great for larger shapes making weeding a breeze once a corner is lifted you can beel off the excess in one peice making weeding a quick process.
As with all of Siser's HTV sheets this is CPSIA Certified so it's perfect to personalize children's clothing and accesories.
Looking to layer Siser HTV, this can be layered for the ultimate in sparkle. Perfect for using on shoes, belts and other hard to print items, or keep it simple and apply it to tshirts, hoodies, sweats and scrubs too!
- 15" Roll (actual size 14.75") of Siser EasyWeed Videoflex heat transfer vinyl.
- PU composition • Static backing • Glitter finish • 110 Microns / 4.3 Mils • 45°/60° blade • Can be layered
What are the application instructions for VideoFlex HTV
- Time: 10-15 Seconds • Temperature: 305° F / 150° C • Pressure: Medium • Peel: COLD • Press again for 10 sec
VideoFlex Glitter can be cut with laser systems, the following are cutter settings suggested by SiserNa
- Cricuit: Blade Standard, Setting Iron on
- Silhouette Cameo: Blade Standard 3, Material Heat Transfer - smooth, Speed 8, Force 6
- Scan N Cut: Blade Standard-2, Cut speed 1, Cut Pressure -1
- Roland GS/GX-24: Blade 45, Gram Force 90+100, Speed 25-50 cm/s
- Do not dry clean • Machine wash WARM / mild detergent • Dry at normal setting • No chlorine bleach • Wait 24 hours before first wash